Thursday, October 4, 2012

Anglo-Saxon Boast

I, Micquel Downs, was born in the grueling June of 1996.
I am the daughter of a hope-giver
And a spreader of the word.
I am the sister of the sky-candle
My family hails from the breaker of trees.
My mother makes marvelous mouthwatering meals.
I am a delightful, delicate doll who yearns for mind’s-worth.
I help you thanes interpret your feelings.
Your soul-performance steadily severely succumbs to my superiority3.
Bestowed with brains, beauty, and belief,
I reign supreme in the church-house competitions.
I am a stellar softball statistical genius,
Recording strikes and bases ran.
Many cringe when they see me
They lest when I walk up to the five-sided figure
I hit the ball into the blue blanket with hit dusk;
Away, away the ball flies.
I shall be admitted to Johns Hopkins school-house
Where the collective-almighty attend.
Year by year I am called up by the dean,
To stand up and learn and be supreme.
Many will tell tales of my skill in battle,
I can even ride side saddle on horses.
Master of the art of doing my make-up,
When I’m done they look with the eyes of a pup.
My achievements outweigh those of the majority.
Hail me as I continue to conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment